The past few months at Ada County Paramedics have been a whirlwind! Here are some of the things we’ve been working on:
1. Hiring a Marketing Coordinator
2. Updating our slogan to “We’re in it for Life!”
3. Giving the Ada County Paramedics website a face lift
4. Renaming our ambulance membership program “VitalRide” and adding a 5-year membership level for only $240! (Bonus, one year free!)
5. Long-time Director, Troy Hagen leaving Ada County Paramedics to take over as CEO of Care Ambulance Service in southern California
6. Deputy Director Darby Weston stepping in as Interim Director
7. Launching an Ada County Paramedics Facebook page
8. Launching an Ada County Paramedics Twitter page
9. Launching social media contests, check our Facebook page often for chances to win $50!
10. Launching the Ada County Paramedics Blog (We’re currently seeking contributing writers! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!)
11. And Working on a way for you to pay your Ada County Paramedics bills directly on our website!
To say we’ve had a lot going on is an understatement! We know good things are in store for us in 2013 and we look forward to you sharing our journey. Check back weekly to read newly-posted blogs each Tuesday!
We’re in it for Life!