In the event you’ve not yet heard about Ada County Paramedics Vital Ride Ambulance Memberships—here’s a brief overview about how it works, why we created it, and why it’s important you and your loved ones are enrolled.
- Over 23,000 people called 911 in Ada County last year.
- The average ambulance bill can cost $1,500 or more.
- Ada County Paramedics wanted to make emergency care more affordable for the people who need it most.
- We created Vital Ride—a membership program where you pay just $60 a year and your pocketbook is protected in the event you call 911.
- Vital Ride is a household membership—which means one membership covers all your loved ones.
- We also offer a 5-year membership for the price of 4 years!
Ultimately, Vital Ride provides peace of mind—in knowing that if you or your loved one ever has a medical emergency, you can reach for the phone, call 911 and not worry about financial implications. Vital Ride can help save you money.
Learn more about Vital Ride today and give the gift of membership to those you love most.